To Our Shining Star

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

In Memory of Baby Gracielle

Monday, December 13, 2010

In Memory of Princess Gracielle


I thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday, and days before that too.
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name.
All I have are memories and a series of your ultrasound scans.
Your memory is a keepsake, with which I'll never part.
God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart.
Even though my days are frenzied, I know you are our angel from above.


Dearest Gracielle,

It's been 3 years since you left us....

There's never been a day Mommy has stop thinking of you. I have not forgotten what we have went through at the hospital 3 years ago...hoping for last miracles just before the ops, how much pain to part with you....These are still vividly playing back in my mind.

Daddy always asked Mommy, he wonders how our lives would be if you are with us? Having 2 princesses bouncing around us.

Gabby JieJie has never fail to include you whenever she's counting the kids in the family.

We hope you are well and keeping GongGong & PorPor company. Last year this day, GOD sent you a pressie, that's our beloved GongGong. His funeral was on your anniversary day. Mommy was again in deep pain that day. Much later,, Mommy found solace to think that GongGong was joining PorPor n you. I am sure you are enjoying their unconditional love...

Remembering you on this special day!

Love,
Daddy, Mommy & Gabby JieJie

No comments: